Wednesday, September 13, 2006

few more days..

Hahahaa!!lets see..its 1 more day till sch ends for term..6 more days till my birthday..and 12 more weeks to december..lol..mm..was thinking back abit..Joy gave me a death sentence from the duke of ed expedition..lol!!..was talking to Jasper..and he said he missed me..aww..so nice..haha...my childhood fren..havnt seen for like 2 years..haha..yeah..i miss him also..plus all the sg frens i have..lol..was talking to Thomas yesterday..and he said not to miss him so much..aww..thats nice as well..hehe..my friends are all so nice..I love them :) hehe..
Chloe said she'll get me something for my birthday..bt i doubt she'll remember..lols..
Ben and Beth..i'll leave you to do the stuff for band and things..hehe :)
Oh..that reminds me..Jasper...I remember I went to your house over the hols when we were just little kids..lol.. and had a sleepover..and then we were playing with the X-box was it?lol..with all the games in it..and I so owned you..haha...i was like just a rookie..and was just randomly playing..lol... !! :)
Having a party first period in Eng on fri..lol..and dissecting a rat in Science in the same day..mm...
Can't remember what I wanted to write already..haha..o wells..will leave it at that for now..

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Jasper said...

hahaha! yea.. those were the days.. But oi, you where got owned me? is i OWN you!!! wahahahahahhaha!! lets see how i pawned you in those games.. Muahahahha!

We must do that again when you come again in Dec.. hehe

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger flame on water said...

wahaha!! where got!!??! i owned you as well..haha..i think jireh as well..whahaha..yeahhh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home